As of 1 January 2022, a new Whistleblower Policy has been implemented within A.Hak. This forms an essential part of our compliance programme.
- We stand for integrity
- We encourage reporting violations of our code of conduct
- No negative consequences for reporting
Report an incident via this link.
EU DIRECTIVE ON WHISTLE-BLOWERS
- Reports must be able to be made orally as well as in writing and in a confidential (anonymous) manner.
- They should be made available to employees as well as to customers, suppliers and other business partners.
- Reporters should receive confirmation of the receipt of their report within 7 days.
- The organisation must provide a detailed response within three months.
- Reversed burden of proof: where previously the whistleblower had to prove that he or she suffered disadvantage as a result of his or her report, under the new legislation the employer must demonstrate that an adverse decision regarding an employee, post-report, is not the result of whistleblowing.